Claire Huangci / piano recital / video on-demand
Johann Sebastian Bach
Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 - arr. Ferruccio Busoni
Ludwig van Beethoven
Symphony No. 6 in F major, Op. 68, "Pastoral" - arr. Franz Liszt
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
From the ballet The Nutcracker: The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy, Grand Pas de Deux - arr. Mikhail Pletne
In order to be increasingly in tune with the new developments in the concert world, the Trento Philharmonic Society has established a special relationship with the system of international competitions, which are still able to recommmend great stars of the future. Specifically, in agreement with Steinway Prizewinner, and therefore to make the most of the two pianos on the stage of its Hall, this year the Philharmonic welcomes the pianist winner of the famous Géza Anda Competition 2018 (Zurich), Claire Huangci.
video on-demand ticket: € 8Season tickets
From January 2021, you can enjoy a series of concerts online, featuring the Philharmonic's diverse range of offerings.
Starting with the central Concert Season, with Claire Huangci, Renaud Capucon with Guillaume Bellom, Filippo Gorini, the Modigliani Quartet with Yeol Eum Son, the S.Cecilia Quintet with Leonora Armellini and Davide Cabassi with Tatiana Larionova and, finally, the Gomalan Brass.
Alongside the season, there are also three appointments dedicated to children and families with the Minifilarmonica - Sul Filo, Rodaripedia - dedicated to Rodari, on the centenary of his birth; Mentre tutti dormono - inspired by the fairy-tale world of Astrid Lindgren and Babar the Elephant - from the story by Jean De Brunhoff and music by Francis Poulenc.
Finally, the Invitation to Listening, Virtuosismi & Bizzarrie with Saverio Gabrielli and Lorenzo Bernardi, the Baroque with Florete Flores, Bormioli's organ music with Stefano Rattini, the Barber of Seville, in Francesco Lovecchio's reduction with the Piccola Orchestra Lumière and Gianluca Arnò and, finally, Scherzi d'amore, with the most famous operetta arias, interpreted by the voices of Martina Bortolotti von Haderburg and Simone Marchesini, and played by the Ad Maiora quintet, under the direction of Alessandro Arnoldo.Information about presale tickets
At this link https://www.filarmonica-trento.it/video , you will find the page of our website dedicated to videos: by clicking "WATCH", in correspondence of the concert, you will be redirected to the portal that guarantees the streaming.
Ticket cost: 8,00 euro
To access OnTheatre
1. If this is your first time accessing OnTheatre, please register for free: go to www.ontheatre.tv and click on the menu on the left REGISTER or go directly to the link https://www.ontheatre.tv/Registrati
2. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link you will receive by email and log in with the credentials you have chosen.
3. Check that you are logged in (your name must appear in the top right-hand corner). If you are not already logged in, log in from the menu at the top right by entering your credentials (email address and password). Every time you want to enter a code, purchase a show or see the shows you have purchased, make sure you are logged in.
4. Enter your personal code under "Do you have a code? Click here" in the tab of the show you have chosen or in the CODE section of the menu on the left.
5. The shows will be available in the area "MY SHOWS" for 28 days after entering the code and you can watch them for 48 hours from the first click on WATCH.
If you need assistance, please write to email@example.com
The shows will be available in the area "MY SHOWS" for 28 days after entering the code, and you can watch them for 48 hours from the first click on WATCH.
organization: Società Filarmonica di Trento