Donations for the emergency in Ukraine
How to make donations
The community of Trentino, which has already shown its closeness to those in need on other occasions, offers now its help by making donations to the emergency in Ukraine.
To support the Ukrainian people, who are experiencing the drama of war, this initiative is in addition to the actions that are being activated in these hours, both at national and local level, also thanks to the Civil Protection Unit.
Donations for Ukraine can be made in the following ways:
1) via the Mypay payment portal
- click on: https://mypay.provincia.tn.it/pa/public/richiestaPagamentoSpontaneo.html?codIpaEnte=P_TN&codTipo=UCRAINA
- Please enter the data requested by the system. Once you have entered all the required data, click on Add to cart;
- The system will send you an email with instructions on how to proceed with payment: click on the link in the email, and you will be taken to the page summarising the payment made, following the request for the service you are interested in.
- On the summary page you will find the payment details.
- You can now choose whether:
A. print the notice you have created regarding payment for the requested service and pay by going to one of the indicated counters or by CBILL
B. proceed with online payment through the portal mypay.provincia.tn.it
This method involves the payment of a commission depending on the payment channel used.
2) by direct payment into the current account of the Autonomous Province of Trento, at the following banks: UniCredit and Casse Rurali, specifying the following codes:
CODICE FILIALE (i.e. branch of the bank code): 5079;
CODICE ENTE: 400;
CAUSALE (i.e. reason for the payment): Donations for Ukraine
This method does not involve the payment of commissions.