Geza & 5 Devils
The magic of the Hungarian violinist Géza Hosszu-Legocky in the company of 5 frenzied virtuosos.
admission ticket: € 5
Tickets can also be bought online here
- For safety reasons, access to the Arena in Piazza Battisti will be restricted and will include a maximum number of people admitted, previous buying the admission ticket (€ 5);
- the public is invited to present themselves well in advance in view of the entry procedures conditioned by the anti-Covid 19 protocols. Access will be granted from 20.15 onwards;
- please note that the use of masks and respect for social distancing is compulsory at every stage of entering the Arena;
- access to the stalls will be through 3 entrances: Sector 1, Sector 2 and Sector 3, separated by colour and numbering. The gate numbering will be indicated on each ticket. Once inside, the spectator must sit on the blue chairs;
- In case of rain the event will be held only with the spectators of Sector 1. Sector 2 and Sector 3 will be refunded.