The Museo Diocesano Tridentino wins the European Heritage Award
Support our project and vote online L'invenzione del colpevole! (The Invention of a Guilty Party)
The European Commission and Europa Nostra have assigned to the Museo Diocesano Tridentino the European Heritage Awards / Europa Nostra Awards 2021 , the EU prize for cultural heritage funded by the Creative Europe programme.
This year, Europe’s top honour in the heritage field goes to 24 exemplary achievements from 18 European countries. Among this year’s winners is the Museo Diocesano Tridentino which is competing for the Grand Prix that will be awarded in the autumn.
The prize has been assigned to the Museo Diocesano Tridentino (the only Italian museum selected) in the Education, Training and Awareness-raising category for the exhibition The invention of a Guilty Party. The ‘case’ of Simonino of Trento from propaganda to history .
Here's the link to the page dedicated to the project on the Europa Nostra website.
Support our project and vote online for The Invention of a Guilty Party!
Heritage supporters and enthusiasts from across the world are now encouraged to discover the winners and vote online to decide who will win this year’s Public Choice Award.
How to vote for our project?
1. Click here: https://vote.europanostra.org/
2. Choose three projects, by selecting first The Invention of a Guilty Party - L'invenzione del colpevole (Please note: the first vote is worth three points, the second vote two points, the third vote one point).
3. Please fill in the fields with your name and email address, as indicated on the website. Your e-mail address will not be displayed, it serves only as your personal ID.
4.Confirm your vote by clicking on the email that will be sent to you automatically. Check also your spam folder!
Other useful information for voting:
- You may only vote once.
- You cannot vote for the same country more than once.
- Voting is possible until 5 September 2021.
The Public Choice Award winner will be announced during the European Heritage Awards Ceremony, which will take place on 23 September 2021. The Grand Prix laureates will also be made public on this occasion.