The Renzo Piano-designed project puts Trento on the international map. Far more than a science museum, this is a bold statement of intent. Expect a major visitor attraction, a multimedia experience and a beacon of scientific excellence. The exhibitions favour a hands-on approach to science, at once educational but engaging. Inaugurated in 2013, the museum explores the relationship between nature, science and society and also considers the impact of science on everyday life.
Futurism, Pop Art, Realism and great exhibitions: Mart in Rovereto is one of the most interesting museums on the Italian scene. It was designed by Swiss architect Mario Botta, with the collaboration of Rovereto-based engineer Giulio Andreolli. Every year the Museum holds one large exhibition and several temporary shows, and provides a range of interesting educational activities.
Arte Sella is an international outdoor exhibition of contemporary art set up in 1986 in the fields and woods of the Val di Sella.
Arte Sella is both a qualified exhibition of artistic works and, most importantly, an ongoing creative process in which art works can be actually followed as they grow and evolve. The artists are called upon to express a respectful relationship with nature and treat it as a source of inspiration.
The Buonconsiglio Castle is the largest and most important monumental complex of the Trentino Alto Adige region. It was the residence of the prince-bishops of Trento from the 13th century to the end of the 18th century. Castelvecchio is the oldest nucleus; the Magno Palazzo is the 16th century expansion and is one of the most sumptuous Renaissance-style palaces in Italy.
Centre for the archaeology and ancient history of the Val di Non - Sanzeno
The Fiavé pile dwellings are an exceptionally important landmark in the history of Europe's oldest farming communities
The ancient Roman city of Tridentum, defined as the "splendidum municipium" by Emperor Claudius in 46 A.D., “lives” in the underground of the historical town centre of Trento
Underneath the historic centre of Trento we find the ancient Roman city of Tridentum, thesplendidum municipium, as it was defined by the Emperor Claudius in 46 AD.
The "Torre Civica" (Civic Tower) also called "Torre di Piazza", is one of the main symbols of Trento; 43 metres high, it dominates the beautiful city's main square, "Piazza Duomo".
Le Gallerie are not a traditional museum, perhaps not even a museum.
They are more a workshop and a participatory place; a cultural space where different languages interact in order to promote an awareness of history, excite the curiosity and raise questions.
Dotato di 838 posti a sedere con disposizione ad anfiteatro moderno, è la più capiente tra le strutture in gestione al Centro Servizi Culturali S. Chiara.
Dopo 12 anni di restauro, il Teatro è restituito alla comunità nella pienezza degli apparati e arricchito di nuove dotazioni tecniche
Suburban villa of the XVI century built in Trento by the Madruzzos prince bishops
Spazio molto versatile ed adatto ad ospitare una pluralità di eventi pur in un contesto ridotto di pubblico
La Soprintendenza per i beni culturali ha progettato ed attuato l’allestimento funzionale di Torre Vanga, sottoposta a tutela e restaurata a cura dell’amministrazione provinciale
L'archivio è incardinato nella Soprintendenza per i beni culturali della Provincia autonoma di Trento
Perla della Trento gotico-rinascimentale, è oggi la sede di rappresentanza del Comune di Trento.
The Castello di Stenico is an exhibition venue of the Castello del Buonconsiglio. It dates back to more than 2000 years, and was first built as a refuge for the Stoni, from which the town takes its name
The first documented information about the existence of the castle dates back to year 1053.In the 13th century it was owned by the Castelbarco family, who bequeathed it to the Venetians in 1411(until 1508). In the 17th century the castle returned to the Castelbarcos, Barons of Gresta, who donated it to the FAI (Italian National Trust) in 1977, which was crucial for the castle's restoration and enhancement.
The Adamello Brenta Nature Park is the largest protected area in Trentino and one of the largest in the Alps.
The Castle of Arco is one of the most famous castles in the Trentino region. The scenery is striking if looked at from the remains of the Palazzo inferiore and the Rocca. The castle's precious treasure is its wonderful cycles of profane frescoes, which are a valuable evidence of the Gothic painting in the Trentino region.
Lo storico Palazzo dei Panni, edificato alla fine del 1600, era un tempo di proprietà della famiglia dei conti d’Arco
Already mentioned in 1191, the castle was in a strategic position both for practicabilty control and economic exploitation of the iron mines.
The Ecomuseum was born in 2005 from the commitment of the community with the support of the administrations of the municipalities of Civezzano, Fornace, Albiano and Trento aimed at sustainable development, protection and enhancement of an area with unique characteristics.
L’Ecomuseo si estende sul territorio dei 6 comuni delle Giudicarie Esteriori e su quello di Tenno, tra le Dolomiti di Brenta e il Lago di Garda, nel Trentino sud-occidentale. Nell’arco di 30 km in linea d’aria, passa dai 70 m slm dei paesaggi mediterranei di Tenno ai 3.173 m slm della Cima Tosa.
The ancient jurisdiction of Castellalto includes the territories of the municipalities of Carzano, Telve, Telve di Sopra and Torcegno, located on the southern side of the chain of Lagorai, between the course of the streams Ceggio and Maso, in the middle of Valsugana.
L'Ecomuseo coincide nella sua estensione con la Val di Peio e si addentra profondamente nel Gruppo dell’Ortles-Cevedale tanto da poter essere considerata una delle zone a più elevata altimetria di tutta la Provincia
Built in the 12th century, the castle became a tool of primary importance during the Middle Ages to control the road connecting Trento and Lake Garda. Unassailable from the flames, the castle is defended by two rows of walls.
The majestic complex dominates the village of Ivano Fracena and the eastern Valsugana